Summer throwback Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 25, 2022 I can’t wait for the boat this summer Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments parrotttJanuary 26, 2022 at 10:41 AMBoat pics are wonderful, just not long enough so we can see you both really get at itReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNinaJanuary 27, 2022 at 10:50 AMThose were just teaser clips that I like but for future reference Blogger does limit the size of the videos I can upload. I wish I could post longer videos for all of you. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyparrotttJanuary 27, 2022 at 11:21 AMThanks ninaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Boat pics are wonderful, just not long enough so we can see you both really get at it
ReplyDeleteThose were just teaser clips that I like but for future reference Blogger does limit the size of the videos I can upload. I wish I could post longer videos for all of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks nina
ReplyDelete