Q&A

Recently one of you asked me a few questions in the comments.  Here are my answers.


How did you get into this lifestyle?


I think the lifestyle has always been in me.  I can go back to some very evolved or maybe twisted thoughts I had as a young woman that lead me to believe that I quite possibly was born this way.  What I mean by that is I have consciously always thought that I was not designed to be faithful to just one man.  I had no clue what that really would mean for me but it was a very real feeling I wrestled with for as long as I can remember. 

When I married my husband these thoughts were definitely floating around my head but I had I no idea how to even bring it up.  Who says that to their new or potential husband….”honey I love you and want to marry you and take care of you and have a family with you BUT I also want to sleep with other men?! Oh and I’d also prefer if he is married”  Looking back I wish I had been fearless and approached the conversation.  I sometimes wonder how that life might have looked. But I do believe that everything happens for a reason and that destiny or maybe it’s fate, plays a part in the journeys I’ve taken. I truly have and still continue to enjoy this ride.  


How did you get your hubby to go with it?


I’ll be honest with you….I really didn’t have to convince my husband into this lifestyle nor did he have to convince me.   It took us a bit to realIze we were playing in the same ballpark so to speak but as we grow and continue to dive into this lifestyle we realize the feelings it gives us is something we both crave in our own distinct ways. We both have come to accept that it’s ok to give in to what makes us truly happy.  After all this life is short…. Let’s make the most of having as much fun as we can. 


Is this your first bull?


And yes… this is my first real bull. That’s one of the reasons he is so special to me. 

Comments

  1. Terrific explanation Nina. Are humans meant to be monogamous? Probably not. Some of the females I met at parties said they were virgins when they married. After a while they realised how stupid and repressive culture was. Plus, a lady said to me: once a swinger always a swinger. As soon as people overcome their cultural inhibitions, they realised how enjoyable and beautiful the lifestyle is.
    Also, particularly in this day and age, how difficult it must be to adjust. Sexual freedom and then monogamy. Crazy.
    I adore your videos Nina, many thanks for the enjoyment you give this old guy. How right you are, life goes by fast........indeed, as I say to young people, exponentially fast. Live it to the max.
    Leigh P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Part 1 - Videos

Amazing endings - video clips